FALL FEST CONCERT SERIES
SEPT 21 TICKET REQUESTS
Fest is one of the Student Associations oldest traditional events. In past years Fest has taken different forms. From long forgotten “Winter”, “Summer” or “Folk” Fests to the format of the last 20 years of a single Spring & Fall fest, SA has been bringing UB Students the top name musical artists of the day.
After much thought and deliberation SA has decided to change the shape of Fall Fest to provide better opportunities to UB Undergraduates.
SA will be dividing Fall Fest into 3 separate concerts held on September 21st, October 6th and November 10th. SA will be able to more than triple the amount of top tier talent we can provide to our students, bringing a wider variety of musical genres, as well as introducing other innovative programming throughout the academic year.
This ticket reservation is for the September 21 Vince Staples, Taylor Bennett, Blaise Moore concert. Reservations will open on Thurs 9/6 @ 10am for the 9/21 show.
- This show will be held inside the Center For the Arts Mainstage.
- Doors will open at 7:30pm, and the shows will begin by 8:00pm.
- Any Empty Seats will be reassigned 20 minutes after the show begins.
- THERE WILL BE NO TICKETS SOLD TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
- UB Undergraduate Students can request a single ticket to bring a guest to the event while our limited supplies last. This is a request only, it does not guarantee you a guest ticket.
- To give more room to UB Undergraduates who want to attend, guest requests will only be approved if we believe there is available room in the venue.
- If you are approved for a guest request, be aware that you will still have to purchase this ticket (instructions will follow if approved).
- Once you have reserved your ticket, you will receive a confirmation Email
- Undergraduates are entitled to 1 FREE ticket each; until SA runs out of available tickets.
- Your specific ticket will be tied to your UBID. This pairing will be verified when you enter the venue. The ID used to obtain the ticket MUST be the same ID used when you enter with that ticket.
- Tickets will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. We are limited by the amount of room in our venues. We will accommodate as many people as safety will allow.
- Tickets will ONLY be given to UB Undergraduate Students, with a valid UBID. The UB Undergraduate Student Association pays for this event entirely. No other student governments (graduate, medical, law, etc) have contributed to funding this event.
- *** Your UBID will be essential to entering Fest. Without it, we cannot allow you to enter. It is your responsibility to make sure that your card is in good working order and in your possession the day of the show. Please replace your card at 1 Capen if your card is worn out or not working.***
- Re-Entry has never been allowed at a fest, our new card swipe system will limit you to 1 entry, if you leave for any reason, you cannot re-enter
- UB is a smoke-free campus, there is no exception to the re-entry policy for smoking. Vaporizer Pens and similar devices are not allowed at the event
- NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO CUE/LINEUP BEFORE 7:00. Anyone arriving before 7:00 will be asked to leave by UPD.
These items are NEVER allowed at Fest:
- Bags and backpacks are not allowed, small purses will be searched
- Food, drinks, or alcohol
- Illicit drugs and/or related paraphernalia
- Professional cameras or recording equipment
- Glass containers
- Signs/sticks and umbrellas
- Flags or banners
- Voice amplifiers or noisemakers
- Cigarettes/Tobacco products including vaporizer devices
- Anyone visibly intoxicated or under the influence of other substances will not be allowed into the venue
Having problems reserving your ticket?
Only UB Undergraduates can reserve tickets for Fest. Our reservation system is based upon a list of those students who are officially undergraduates as supplied by UB. If you are unable to reserve a ticket, please visit the SBI office between 10a-4p Mon-Fri.